Packing with the ’20 kg only’ in mind can be a real pain and has left me with no option but to pick the ‘can’t NOT haves’ after changing my mind over 100 times about what to really bring… no wait – I need it all!
Regardless of what takes the top beauty place in my packing order, there’s one thing that I know for sure – MINI is the answer to everything!
Check out my handy tips below on how to avoid overflowing your luggage and remain that uber-stylish chick on the beach. Watch out boys, as you might also want to take some notes.
1) Invest in travel beauty sets. From traditional shampoos and conditioners to creams, make-up or nail products – not only that mini size bundles are cool, they ultimately save you money plus you get a wide variety of options as a bonus on top. Check out these little beauties from OPI and H&M, in every shade I like – perfection!
|…and sachets can become surprisingly handy on this occasion!|
2) Wear the heaviest holiday wardrobe bits for your journey. Don’t laugh, honestly! My airport look was all about my all-time-fave Cara Dollar Sign Denim Frayed Shorts and Juju Jellies, whilst keeping it leopard of course.
|#TOOTD (Travel Outfit Of The Day) Cara Dollar Sign Denim Frayed Shorts: Boohoo | Juju Jellies: Topshop | Leopard Print Suitcase: Revelation Zygo | Tee: Ebay | Palm Tree Sunnies: Topshop | Bumbag: River Island Online|
3) I always bring more make-up than end up using and, unfortunately, I never learn my lesson. Tinted moisturiser / BB Cream and a hint of shimmering bronzer instead of a full-on ‘primer-foundation-highlighter-blusher’ regime should be enough to beautify your naturally sexy, tanned face!
4) MAKE-UP ON THE BEACH? You must have never heard of what I’m about to tell you.
50SPF protection + solid coverage + waterproof + convenient 50ml size= Heliocare. Problem solved.
5) Most importantly, don’t forget to pick up your fav reads. Just minutes before jetting off I was running around like a maniac in hope to find my beloved Company mag, which was totally worth ..erm, the price. Oh well, this is why these things called essentials 😉
|Beach-side must-haves. This is how I roll.|
My ‘Tanning By The Pool’ ultimate playlist